For the 2018/19 academic year, we are currently hiring work experience volunteers.
We are looking for committed and reliable volunteers (Bufdis) who would like to work in an international environment with our dedicated team for our Caterpillars and Butterflies group.
The daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- supporting the teachers and children during daily tasks such as arts & crafts, meal times, activities, play time, etc
- light tidying and cleaning tasks
- accompaniment of the children during trips and excursions
The qualities we are looking for in our candidates are:
- a gentle and kind approach to children
- good English language skills are an advantage but not a prerequisite
We look forward to your application via email@example.com if:
- you are available as of September 2018 on a daily, full time basis for the duration of one year (until August 2019)
- you are eligible to work in Germany (German or EU member state national) or have a valid German working visa for the duration of the post (we cannot provide any assistance with visa application processes)
- you have accommodation within easy reach of our location (we do not provide any accommodation or accommodation funding/allowance)