PART-TIME TEACHING ASSISTANT
(15-20 hrs. per week)
For our Caterpillars group, we are looking for a committed and reliable candidate who would like to work in an international environment supporting our dedicated team.
The daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- supporting the teachers and children during daily tasks such as arts & crafts, meal times, activities, play time, etc
- light tidying and cleaning tasks
- accompanying the children during trips and excursions
The qualities we are looking for in our candidates are:
- previous teaching experience and relevant qualifications for this age group
- a gentle and kind approach to children
- good English language skills are an advantage but not a prerequisite
We look forward to your application via firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- you are available to start immediately
- you are eligible to work in Germany (German or EU member state national) or have a valid German working visa for the duration of the post. We cannot provide any assistance with visa application processes.
- you have accommodation within easy reach of our location. We do not provide any accommodation or accommodation funding/allowance.